Thursday, July 17, 2014

Things I Like In 2014


I apologize for the wonky look of this blog post, Blogger hates me today...

Hello everyone! My pals Erin and JJ are on the DT for this cool challenge blog called Challenge YOUrself. It's a scrapbooking blog that challenges you to create layouts with YOU in the photo! Great concept, right? We tend to forget about ourselves. I promised my friends I'd take part in the challenges :)

This month, they have a colour challenge. Here's the awesome colour combo: 




And here is my interpretation. I was hoping the plum would show up more (splatters), but it still works.
Thank you so much for dropping by!

8 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

What a great idea! I love how you scrapped about the things that you like in 2014! A beautiful photo and beautifully scrapped, too! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

Kerry said...

I really must do a list of likes and dislikes myself, what a great idea! Your design is great and the photo - fabulous! Gorgeous take on the challenge, thanks so much for joining us at Challenge Yourself. xx

Lynn said...

This is beautiful and stunning Claude! Love your take on our color challenge! Thanks so much for all your kind words about our challenges and thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself :)

Tracy P said...

Great design. I love how you listed your likes and the placement. Thanks for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself

Unknown said...

I love the concept f your page... listing things you like... great job on this challenge. Thanks for sharing it with us at Challenge Yourself!

Unknown said...

Perfect topic for Challenge YOUrself! Love what you did with the colors too! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

Erin Morehouse said...

This is a really unique looking page! I love the way you matted the photo on the die cut paper, and the placement is perfect!

Leslie Germain said...

Love this layout and the colors!!! Great picture of you!!! I checked the Linky (tMN). It seems to be working. Hope you will try it again!!