Sunday, March 09, 2014

You Make Me Smile - Scrapbook Circle February Kit


If I'm not mistaken, I made 5 layouts with Scrapbook Circle's February kit. Although the colours threw me off a little bit at first (not because they weren't nice, but because it's much softer than what I am used to work with), I ended up loving it! The one thing I couldn't figure out how to use were those Maya Road DIY Arrow stickers. Then I saw DT member Jenni Calma's layout featuring the arrows and I was inspired!

The confetti on  Life. Paper. Scrapbook's February Mood Board inspired me to use the wooden embellishments and the enamel hearts scattered on my layout.


Life is not a race. Take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.♥



1 comment:

Shannon said...

That's a fabulous share!! Love that you made such a sweet layout with all the great details!! Thanks for playing along with Life. Paper. Scrapbook!!!