Monday, March 10, 2014

Lucky You - Scrapbook Challenges GDT Sketch #384


Today marks my last day as Guest DT for Scrapbook Challenges. I had a great time and I will definitely take part in their future challenges!

This is my take on sketch #384, Lucky You:
Darn, forgot to add the date...

This is my daughter Zoey with my brother-in-law Pascal, her Godfather. He always lights up when she's around; I love seeing them together.

I used a prompt from Mojo Hunting. I dug out my journaling tags and used 2 of them on here. One to write on and one to embellish.

Supplies:
Papers: Authentic (Journey and Abroad)
Journaling tags: Jillibean Soup and unknown (I want to say Making Memories? Anyone?)
Cork shapes: Pink Paislee
Burlap buttons: Nikki Sivils
Letters: American Crafts and My Mind's Eye
Ink: Quick Quotes

Life is not a race. Take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.♥



No comments: